Getting Started with GoKiosk
GoKiosk helps organizations improve their productivity by providing a mobile device management (MDM) solution at scale. The management team can manage what should work on their company provided mobile devices or user devices while they are on duty.
Here is a quick setup guide on getting started with GoKiosk MDM solution for mobile devices.
Download APK from the link: https://www.intricare.net/GoKiosk_download/
How to Launch GoKiosk?
Once downloaded on your smartphone, navigate to the downloads section of your device and install the GoKiosk application. (Note : you might need to give permission to install from third-party or unknown sources!)
Follow the steps shown to set up GoKiosk.
1. Make sure all permissions are given so that the application works as intended.
2. Once all permission are given you will see green tick as shown above, click on the “Complete Setup”
3. Click on the “OK, GOT IT!” and select GoKiosk in the popup and select always.
4. Once you select it, the GoKiosk setup is done. Now one can tap on the screen 5 times to get into the Kiosk Admin setting, default password is 0000.
5. Now you can activate the full version by Navigating to the “Pro Version” section and entering the activation code provided.
6. Now one can add multiple applications in Kiosk Mode by navigating to “All Applications” and selecting the app you wish to allow into Kiosk Mode.
7. Single Application Mode : This mode will allow admin to convert any device into dedicated Kiosk mode where user can not exit the app selected, even if the device is rebooted it will start the selected application always.
Tip : to Exit Single application mode admin needs to restart the device and wait for the loading screen, while loading screen is present tap on the screen 5 times to get the Password popup for exiting the device lockdown mode.
8. With Peripheral settings, Admin can allow the usage of WiFi/Bluetooth controls. (If you are using the Android 6.0+ version on your device, please install any of the freely available WiFi/Bluetooth manager and allow that app as an allowed app. With third-party apps allowed to update your WiFi and Bluetooth settings, you can solve this.
9. With the ‘Manage Website’ section, Admin can add a whitelisted website to be accessible by the users.
10. Change Password will let you change the admin Password from the default password 0000 to any password of your choice.
11. Admin can Customize the look and feel of GoKiosk by navigating to GoKiosk Settings. Admin can change the background image of the home screen or the title bar color and text as per their brand colors for added personalization in the application for the users.
12. Import/Export Settings:
By using this feature, the admin can pull or push the devices’ settings from one device to other devices instantly. By using a special QR Code feature, on the GoKiosk admin panel, users can replicate the settings on the user devices.
Push : To push the current setting to the cloud, navigate to the Import/Export Settings section on the admin panel.
- Export can be done in 3 ways:
- – Export to File : Settings will be exported to file and can be transferred to a new device to be enrolled in the system.
- – Export to Cloud : Setting will be stored in Cloud, you will receive a cloud id which can be used to import from another device.
- – Export settings to cloud and generate QR Code : Once this is pressed, settings will be exported to cloud and a QR code will be generated which you can use to scan at the importing device.
– To exit GoKiosk just select the Exit GoKiosk Option.